Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My First Stiletto Post

My blog's called Photos & Stilettos but there's not a single shoe post in it! That ends now, so allow me to indulge myself as I combine one of my two loves, stilettos and photography! I had fun taking these photos and I feel like it's an interesting way to practice my photography. 

This pair of shoes is from Nine West. I purchased it in Hong Kong - where there are a lot of amazing shoe sales ladies. They can make anything - almost anything fit your feet. This is actually a half size smaller than the shoe size I usually wear, I didn't notice it till I got home. Despite that, they fit quite well. 


The heels might be high, but the platforms make walking much easier. It adds a little poise to the way I walk too.


Closes with a zipper, and it's easy to get into.


It's made of suede and fishnet I believe.



They are pretty comfortable, easy to walk it, just maintain a straight spine (good for me because I slouch a lot) and walk with poise. What I don't advise with this pair of shoes is to go to a concert that involves a lot of standing and jumping around. It will hurt. But other than that, I ♥ this shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...