Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rouge Coco Shine Campaign by Chanel

I found this inspiring video at the Chanel Makeup Confidential website. I love the video and the make up in it as well. I'm hoping I get to try out this look one of these days. I love the freshness and the simplicity of it. The perfect porcelain skin, the lovely lip colors and my favorite part, the soft muted lavender color finished off the the perfect pair of white shades.

I am thinking of trying this look with my Lovely-Me:ex from The Face Shop in PP402 mixed with white and grey from my 4u2 matte palette. I might go for the lipstick that I have which is closest to Monte Carlo - and that is FACE&it  Wrinkle Repair Lipstick (The Face Shop) in OR 201. I might have to use just a little bit of it since I think it looks like it is a little darker than Monte Carlo





The shades in this collection are: Boy (Top Left), Monte Carlo (Top Right), Adventure (Lower Left) and Liberte (Lower Right)

Anyway, on with the beautiful close-ups of this video! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  And just between you and me, I am guilty of having watched the video a lot.


Screen Caps from the "Boy: Segment




Screen Caps from the "Monte Carlo" Segment



Screen Caps from the "Adventure" Segment





 Screen Caps from the "Liberte" Segment





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...