Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Orange Obsession: Majolica's Blush in OR 211

Shades of orange is the summer season's hottest colors. I thought I'd give this color a go by getting Majolica Majorca's Blush in OR 211 a beautiful matte peachy orange. It costs PhP 495 for 3 grams of product in SM Watsons. I got it a couple of weeks back when I had an impromptu Majolica Majorca haul. I took my pre-board exams that for around 9 hours, not to mention I had the same thing schedule the day before so my brain felt like mushed  tofu. So what better way to cure it than go makeup shopping. 




Anyway back to the Majolica Majorca blush. It comes in a clear case, and the blush just slides out when Majolica Majorca's emblem slides out. 


It snaps right back in when it is closed. Not to mention I don't have to about the cover coming off its hinges - something that happens often with the packaging of my drugstore blushes.


I love the packaging, it makes choosing the color I want much easier (even if I only have one at the moment). Plus I adore clear plastic cases, I think they look classy. 


The pigment of the blush is wonderful. Just one swipe of the brush gets just the right amount of color on the cheek. The color lasts a considerably a long amount of time. I dislike going to the washroom to touch up so the fact that this lasted is definitely a plus for me. But I think the fact that I was wearing Majolica's Skin Lingerie helped it last even longer (blog about this product to come soon).


I'm looking forward to getting more of these, I heard RD 255 is a dupe of NARS orgasm. So if you're in the market for blushes, I think this is one of the brands that you should consider. I really like it. It gives a natural sun kissed flush, I believe it will work well with a bronzer. I think this would be my blush for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...