Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Accessories, accessories, accessories! ♥


I saw this cocktail ring at one of the boutiques in Northeast Square the other week. I was debating whether I should purchase it. I loved the turquoise and the detail of the ring, it just caught my eye. But, the rings were from PhP350-PhP400 and I had my heart set on a bright yellow rose ring, and I just adored it and bought that instead. 

I consider it a stroke of luck that I didn't buy this ring in that botique because I encountered it again in another shop called Girl Shoppe. And you'd never guess how much this is - it's PhP 50! Could you believe that?! It also comes in other colors like red, yellow and purple. There's also an interesting connector ring with the words LOVE all over it - sadly it doesn't fit my plus sized fingers. 


I never really cared much for Girl Shoppe, it's literally everywhere in the tsiange (bazaar) in the Greenhills Shopping area. There's just so many accessories in that shop. Necklaces, bangles, rings, hair clips and all sorts of trinkets - all very sparkly, colorful and golden all in one stall it just looked tacky from afar. Plus the area is just so cramped and busy it is hard to just check their stuff out. 

But boy I was completely wrong. I found Girl Shoppe's fixed store which is at the 3rd floor of Shopsville arcade by the escalators. The area is bright, quiet and roomy - I had fun taking my time checking everything out. The quiet spot makes it easier to think of which ones I wanted. The accessories, if you could just take them off the shelves and examine them alone are really something. I believe they could rival the likes of accessories Aldo & Forever 2, and you could get them at lower price (it ranges from PhP50 - Php400).  

Apart from the trinkets that caught my eye - they also sell metallic/wooden/animal print/wooden bangles. Fancy earnings, hair clips and statement necklaces. Their accessories definitely deserve a closer look.


This is their sign so you can spot them from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...