Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Majolica Passion

This is a screen cap from the Majolica Majorca Site

It looks like Majolica Majorca will be very passionate this summer. I was browsing around the Majolica Majorca site and I stumbled upon their limited edition and new items. I think the red mascara will be limited edition while the nail polish  as well as the Majoromantica perfume is here to stay. 






The berry red mascara looks quite interesting and I'm a little inclined to go and check it out. I don't know where it could be used though but if I'll ever try out those fashion editorial makeup, I'd probably want to have that in my collection.



The Majoromantica perfume on the other hand is something that catches my fancy. I like the packaging, it's cute and elaborate - my cup of tea. It's supposed to have a fruity top note that would develop to a sweet floral scent for its middle note and finishes with all the scents that I love: vanilla, maple and brown sugar - yum!

Note: All the screen captures featured in this post are from the Majolica Majorca Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...