Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

4U2 Pro Palette in Classic

The 4U2 I-Pro Palette  is considered to be one of the budget friendly make-up palettes available and it costs PhP 994.00 (roughly USD 23.10) at Watsons. You can choose to get the palette in vibrant colorful  and shimmery shades, decadent golden hues or dainty matte colors. It comes in a sleek black palette with a big mirror inside (5.5 x 2.5 in) and offers eight colors in each with a total of 20 grams of product (which means each pan has 2.5 grams). 

I chose to get mine in Classic and this is what the colors in it looks like. 


It has four warm neutrals, soft pink, coral red, light grey and carbon black; they all have a matte finish.


The eye shadows feel like velvet when touched. The pigment is easily picked up and shows up well on the skin - what you see is what you get.

Colors from the top row.
Colors from the Bottom Row
I usually use the warm neutrals to add shape to my eyes and the black one to set my eyeliner. There is no or very minimal fall out with these. You have to watch out for the black one - a little goes a long way. If there's too much of it in the brush, you will experience a little fall out. 

The shadows blend well with each other (and even with other brands for that matter). The quickest way to blend these shadows is with your fingers, there wouldn't be any hard edges after. It isn't dry, powdery or chalky. When I used them, they didn't crease or fade on me, but I do have to mention that I almost always use primer for my lids because they tend to get oily.

Would I recommend them to my friends? Yes, I would especially if they're looking for a reasonably priced palette with matte eye shadows to try different sorts of make up looks. Matte shadows aren't commonly found at drugstore brand prices.

Ingredient List.
when closed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...