Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Shopping at Suesh

Makeup brushes make the lives of makeup-junkies much easier. If used correctly, they provide precise application, flawless blending and sanitation. Unfortunately, these brushes can either be too pricey or out of reach. But I've head about an affordable brush brand called Suesh and since their shop is near my place, I decided to test my driving skills, challenge my parking capabilities, and pay a visit in their quiet little shop at 34 Wilson St.


At first you wouldn't notice their shop, it's located in the far end, of right side of the establishment. Their floor space isn't that big either. But, I have to say, it's not the same for the products that they carry. Appart from their brushes they also carry various products like OCC, Grafthofabian, Cosiline Eyeshadows, NYX, disposable cosmetic accessories, carrying cases; just to name a few.

Their brushes range from PhP 200 to PhP 900 (about USD 4.50 to USD 22), depending on their size and the type of hair used. They can also be bought in sets which I think is a lot cheaper than buying them individually.


For my first purchase, I opted to go for the small ticket items just to test them out and see if I like them. These were the mini fan brush, eyedefiner and the smudge brush. They all have wooden handles that are painted matte black and their ferule is made of metal that has a semi-glossy black coat.


First off is the smudge brush, it is made of pony hair, with a blackwood handle and costs P 300.00 
This brush is tightly packed with hair and it feels soft. It helps blend out the harsh edges quickly and easily, I have no complaints about this brush at all.

Next is the Eye definer Brush which costs P 350
forgive me if it's a little dirty, I was just so excited to use it and wasn't able to take off the gel eyeliner properly.
This solved  my eyelining problems. It made tight lining easy and quick, which means it gave the illusion of thicker eyelashes and it equates to me being very happy.

And last is the Mini mini Fan brush otherwise known as the mascara brush, P 200
I love putting mascara on my lower lashes, it helps with the illusion of wider and brighter eyes, I was less clumsy with this brush and helped reach those areas I normally couldn't reach with my mascara wand. Taking off the mascara from the brush after you've used it is also very easy.

I must say that I am incredibly satisfied with my purchase, the brushes are affordable and they feel very much like the expensive brands. The hairs are soft and the built is durable. And right now, I'm actually looking forward to checking out more of their brushes.

And, I just love discounts!
If you have the Belle de Jour 2011 planner, you probably have a coupon that entitles you to a one time 10% discount on their makeup brushes, and 5% on their carrying cases. Plus, if you claimed the card that comes with that planner, that also entitles you to 5% discount on their brushes as many times as you want, until the year ends that is.

You can check them out online at: http://www.suesh.com or visit their showroom at:
The s u e s h showroom and studio- 
Store Hours: 11am-7pm, Monday- Saturday
Sunday: 1pm-6pm
2F, 34 Wilson St., Greenhills, SJ, MM
Tel. 8068013 or 7823797

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...