Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum

I was at an underground mall at Jeju island when I bought this. Enchanted by the beauty and mystery of the island, I grabbed a set on a whim - after all the box said... "From the waters of Jeju island". That definitely sold it to me!

Fast forward to a couple of months later, I was having trouble with oily skin during the afternoons. My skin was undermoisturized, I ended up opening my Green Tea Seed Serum and tried it out. It was just lying around in my room.

Little did I know, I was opening a box filled with wonder. Innisfree is a korean brand built on te idea of eco-friendlyness and harvesting the magic of Jeju island. They use ingredients from the island to make cosmetic products. They also encourage their customers to pitch in by recycling (note the note in my serum's bottle :) ).


I use the serum at night before I turn in and at morning before I put on my make up. The serum gets absorbed by the skin fairly quickly. The first time I used it, I thought it wasn't going to help much. But I was so wrong! This practically solved my "my skin is so oily, my powder's caking, and my nose is so blindingly shiny by lunchtime" problem. After a week or so (I can't really remember how long, but it solved my problem quickly) I found that my skin stopped producing too much oil to compensate for the dryness. Now, I hardly touch up my face, I just use blottingsheets in the middle of the day and I'm good till I go home and takr mu makeup off in the evenings.

You can probably tell I'm loving this! I've used a third of the bottle and it's made its way into my everyday routine. I'd pick up another bottle of this once it's gone but I might not go back to Korea anytime soon. Here's to hoping I could get this locally one day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...